Traditional bindings create a dead spot under the baseplate that stops you from maximizing the flex of your board. We have developed a binding that is split down the middle allowing for the ultimate connection of rider and board. The split design also paves the way for a lighter binding by using less materials.
If you need a replacement part, a digital photo of the product showing the defect will be required. See our replacement parts page for details.
- Split Baseless Binding
- Split Heelcap, can be connected to increase stiffness
- Wire Heelcap Structure
- Split Highback Construction allowing 4 different options per foot included in one binding
- Techbed / Techbed 3deg
- 2 screws are used to lock the binding structure to the aluminium split disc. These 2 screws are also to adjust the angle. 4 screws are then used to lock the split disc on the boards and to adjust the stance.
- Forward lean adjustment integrated into the highback arms to decrease weight and material
- underlying rubber gasket decreases damaging interferrence betwenn binding and board contact points
- Adjustable Toe Ramp
- Toe Strap
- Ankle Strap
- Heelcup / Baseplate: Pro 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Ankle Strap: Comfort King III Ultra Light
- Toe Strap: Pro Tech Toe
- Footbed: 3 deg. TechBed
- Ratchet: Updated 3 Axis T9 alloy ratchet
- Highback: Flat LowBack or Double Scrub